Friday, September 30, 2005

Will the wheels finally come off?

How much worse can things get for this administration? What will come of Judy Miller's testimony? What will Fitzgerald do? What about Tom DeLay? How about Bill Frist? Then there is Abramhoff, not to mention Scooter Libby (and you have to know that if Libby is involved so is Cheney). There, I think, may be the real reason Judy Miller went to jail - to protect the Vice President of the United States. Can you believe it? I can. Then there are the questions being raised and raised again about 9/11, Sibel Edmonds, the chief procurement officer who was just jailed (I can never remember his name), the torture scandal still ongoing, the chaos in Iraq, the decline of the U.S. in the eyes of the rest of the world, the declining dollar, unemployment, lack of medical insurance for over forty million citizens, no solution for Social Security, the bungled Katrina disaster, the unprecedented national debt, the fact that the U.S., for all intents and purposes, is now owned by China and Japan, the destruction of the U.S. military, the humiliating failure of Karen Hughes to "sell America," Venezuela and Iran thumbing their noses at the U.S., civil war breaking out in Iraq, no exit strategy whatsoever (the neocons never even thought about exiting, only about controlling the oil and the region), and more. Where are the Democratic leaders? On board with the Republicans. How much longer can this go on? Is there no hope? Or can we assume that the wheels are indeed about to come off and an end to this nightmare might be in sight? Will Bush/Cheney and the neocons finally be held accountable for their unconscionable crimes against the U.S. and humanity? Don't hold your breath. As rotten as things are they may get even worse before the reality tv crowd wakes up (if they ever do).

Oh, I forgot, Bush/Cheney and their obsequious Generals keep telling us everything is going well and we are making progress. Can you believe it? I can't and don't. I am so saturated with lies I fear I will sink into the nearest mud bog (mud bogs pass for entertainment around here as no one seems to be able to either read or think). Mud bogs are not the only form of entertainment, we also have Demolition Derbys. We're not just hillbillys although our Senators might make you think so.

So, cheers.

1 comment:

Arnie Brown said...

I like your blog, and will add it to "my favorites". I am new to blogging, but not new to car clubs. I have furnished custom made car badges to dozens of car clubs all over the country. I have a web site that I feel you will find both interesting and informative. Please pay me a visit when you have time.
**car clubs**oldsmobile car club