Friday, May 04, 2007

The ultimate absurdity

I would never have believed in a thousand years I would actually hear a candidate for President of the United States admit, on national tv, he did not believe in evolution. The three that confessed to that might as well have said, I am an idiot and I want to be President. We can't fall much further than this. What has our nation become when candidates for President can split over whether or not evolution occurred? Even elementary school children are more sophisticated than that. At least I sincerely hope they are. This is disgraceful. I have no doubt the entire world is laughing out loud. One idiot President is enough. I wanted to say the civilized world but I no longer believe any of us are truly civilized.

Bill Richardson is right. All troops out of Iraq now. ALL TROOPS. NOW! I don't know what else Richardson might want but I say impeach Bush/Cheney, charge them with war crimes, and have done with the total disaster they have brought on the world. This mindless, useless killing simply cannot continue. Our troops are not toys for Bush/Cheney to play with, nor are they playing with monopology money. Enough in this case is far more than enough. We must end this madness. If Bush/Cheney refuse to stop they will have to be pushed aside in favor of sanity. If the cowardly Democrats won't do it let's we the people force them to do it. After all, it is our country - or at least it once was. And while we're at it let's take our country back from the corporate thieves that have stolen it. Are we never going to learn that what's good for GM is not good for the country. Are we never to learn that some things are too important to privatize. Wake up America, this charade has played itself out.

No comments: