Sunday, June 04, 2006

What is going on?

Watch 'n Wait: thank you.

Somehow I have become lost in a sea of confusion, doubt, disbelief, uncertainty, cynicism, disgust, and downright anger. What the hell is going on?

Where, for example, is Patrick Fitzgerald, our hero, who is supposed to be investigating the Plame outing? Has he died? Been murdered? Disappeared? Given up the practice of law? Become one of the "us?" Or does the MSM just not want to tell us anything about all this?

And whatever happened to Karl Rove? He was going to be indicted for something or other. Is he now living in Paraguay? Or is he happy and well and plotting how the Republicans will steal still another election while hapless Democrats stand by sucking their thumbs (actually they do this because they don't want to interfere with the Republican fascist takeover of the U.S., of which they are a part).

And now, all of the sudden (maybe it is not all of the sudden), we are being told that Bush has a sex life (I confess I had never even considered this). Leola McConnell, a Democratic candidate for Governor of Nevada, claims that in 1984 she personally witnessed George W. Bush engaged in a homosexual act (with pleasure, she states). She even names the other party. Now either this woman is an absolute crazy, or interested in publicity at all costs, or perhaps suicidal, so what are we to make of this? Consider the fact that she is an ex professional dominatrix before you try to decide.

At the same time she is claiming Bush is a homosexual (or at best bisexual) others are claiming Bush has been having an affair with Condi Rice (maybe he is just a real stud). It is said that Laura spent at least one night four blocks away from the White House in the Mayflower Hotel because she was upset over Bush's relationship with Rice. I believe that some people have speculated on this previously.

I confess to being very skeptical of all this. I have no idea if any of this could be true or not. But knowing what I know now (at 76) about sex, nothing would surprise me. And I still wonder what went on with Gannon/Guckert, a scandal that could only have been hushed up so quickly and thoroughly by someone very highly placed in the White House. Oh, well, what the hell. I have noticed also, however, that Bush treats Laura pretty much as a servant (he takes off his overcoat and hands it to her to carry, for example), and he certainly seems to favor dominant women (both Condi Rice and Karen Hughes come quickly to mind). And don't forget that Condi once made a very significant Freudian slip-of-the-tongue when she referred to Bush as "her husband" before correcting herself. I'm not usually much for Freudian slips but somehow this one resonates.

If you think I am just making this up I suggest you go to http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/aboutus.php and look for yourself.

In the meanwhile get on board the anti-gay-marriage bunch. The gays are coming, the gays are coming! Watch out! They will destroy the fabric of our civilization, pervert our children, ruin our marriages, the sky is falling, the end is near, run for your lives! I am not a big fan of James Carville, but I think he had it right when he said, "I was against gay marriage too, until I found out I didn't have to have one."

See you again on tuesday. Another call to the west.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, ain't it sweet?

BlueBerry Pick'n
can be found @
ThisCanadian.com
"Silent Freedom is Freedom Silenced"

Watch 'n Wait said...

M...You're most welcome! I think Fitz is slow but steady. One thing, he's doing this investigation at the same time he's doing his regular 8-hour a day legal job. And he has only 5 people working with him re. Libby, et al. Probably why there are zero leaks from his area.

And yes, Blueberry, it's about as sweet as it gets...pure revenge for what the Repubs did to Clinton. At least nobody ever accused Clinton of being gay.

And M...I linked to Marsdon's blog on mine and find I'm getting hits from all over the world on the subject of Bush's sexual escapades. Randi Rhodes took the matter up on her radio show as did another talk show host. Just delights me. If there's one thing Bush needs, it's a taste of his own medicine. :))

Watch 'n Wait said...

M...I'm flatout laughing here..I admit it. Here from another writer:

"Here are a couple of sites with additional info on this - seems she had Bill Bennett as a client too. And that Victor Ashe was Dubya's college roommate."

http://cannonfire.blogspot.com/2006/01/george-w-bush-bill-bennett-and-strange.html

http://www.calicocat.com/2004/06/dominatrix-hoax-update.html

Oh, this is rich! :)))