Tuesday, June 01, 2010

I'm Back

My computer somehow acquired a #$@!%*&$*!#$@%!! virus. It has taken my wife (bless her) almost three days to get rid of it. I was unable to blog, which was probably just as well because I am so infuriated by the Israeli criminal, murderous attack on the convoy trying to bring aid to the Palestinians. The entire world is outraged by this immoral attack and if Obama supports it he will have lost any respect he might have had from anyone. This seems to me to be the last straw. Israel has had their way far too long and have thumbed their nose at the U.S. and the International community repeatedly, always with the uncritical support of the U.S. Now is the time to put an end to this once and for all. They should be forced to settle fairly with the Palestinians on a Palestinian state and no longer allowed to ride roughshod over both morality and legality. They will come up with another cock and bull story about how it is they are just defending themselves from the terrible Palestinians and blah, blah, blah as usual, while they continue their greedy land and water grab and violate even the most basic tenets of humanity.
Watch how quickly this dastardly attack disappears from the MSM, Israel can't be held accountable for anything no matter how outrageous.

Of course the main story for the past 43 days has been BP's horrible oil spill that never should have been allowed to happen in the first place, and should never be allowed to happen again ever. Offshore drilling should not be permitted, period. They obviously do not know how to control it and the potential danger far outways the oil we will get from it. Let us by all means get serious about weaning ourselves from oil. It can be done. But it won't be done with leaders who just go along with whatever lies they are told about how safe it is and how much we desperately need the oil, and all the rest of the corporate lies we are fed on a daily basis.

I have been a bit depressed over all this. My computer has been down, it rains every day so I have not been able to work in the garden, I had a book but I couldn't understand it, television, with the exception of Rachel Maddow, is truly a wasteland you would have to be insane to watch, and I am not enjoying being a member of the one and only criminal species. What do you think all the other species would do if they had the right to vote? It's not pleasant to think about.

I will try to get back to some semblance of normal.

No comments: